Richlite Guitar Fretboard Blank 22" x 4" x 5/16"$ 19.99
Richlite is a material made from paper and phenolic resin that can be used as a fingerboard material on stringed instruments as a sustainable replacement for Ebony.
Comes in Black Diamond (Ebony) or Chocolate Glacier (Rosewood)
- Acoustically superior and consistent density
- Moisture acclimated and inherently stable
- Durable while maintaining an ebony look and feel
- Hand made in the U.S.A. and FSC® Certified
- Impact resistance and span superior to wood products
- Machines with standard tooling
- Standard sheet sizes available, please call 1-800-883-7005
- Discounted price in packs of 5!
This is a fingerboard blank only, neck not included.
Dimensions 22" x 4" x 5/16"
Weight: 1.5 lb