SIGA Majcoat Roof Membrane Roll$ 345.00
Mounting the roof underlay membrane for between-rafter or above-rafter insulation.
The driving rain-proof and diffusion-open breathable membrane Majcoat is perfectly suitable for creating a permanently windtight building envelope. It can be used for between and above-rafter insulation and for rear-ventilated facades. Driving rain resistance of Majcoat and SIGA accessories has been proven by the TU Berlin.
Majcoat complies with the requirements of ZVDH
- Complies with the ZVDH product data sheet Breathing membranes class UDB-A according to table 1
- Suitable for makeshift coverage
- Suitable SIGA accessories: Wigluv, Primur Roll, Nail sealing tape
- Suitable for use as roof membrane class USB-A
- Combining Majcoat with the vapour control layer Majpell (sd value=5 m) ensures perfect moisture transportation with a diffusion gradient of 1:50.
3-layer, sturdy and tear-proof – no damage in construction phase
closed functional layer protected by 2 fleeces – driving rain-proof and durably moisture-diffusing
imprinted cutting and bonding aid – saves time
Width: 4.9 ft.
Length (per roll): 164 ft.
Weight Per Item: 38.0 lb